Tuesday 8 September 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Series I Haven't Finished



Tuesday is here again, and I rather liked the sound of this weeks topic so I wanted to take part. The list is 'Ten Finished Series I Have Yet To Finish' and I have so many for this, it's almost a bit embarrassing. Some of them are just inexcusable as I have the whole completed series on my shelves, I just haven't gotten round to actually finishing them...




1. Harry Potter By J K Rowling
Yep. I know. It's awful that I still haven't finished one of the most loved series of all time... So far I have read the first two and I WILL be continuing on very soon. 

 


2. Divergent Trilogy By Veronica Roth
Loved Divergent. Not so much Insurgent. I know I started the Allegiant sometime last year, but I borrowed it from a friend and she asked for it back before I managed to finish it. I'll get to it sometime but it's not really at the top of my want list right now.


3. The Darkest Minds Trilogy By Alexandra Braken
I do own Never Fade. I need to get on and read more as The Darkest Minds was brilliant.


4. Legend Trilogy By Marie Lu
I need Prodigy and Champion in my life


5. The Maze Runner Trilogy By James Dashner
Planning on reading The Scorch Trials very very soon in preparation for the next film


6. The Mortal Instruments By Cassandra Clare
I'm halfway through this series and have yet to continue and pick up City of Fallen Angels. Soon. It will happen soon.



7. Percy Jackson By Rick Riordan
I read The Lightning Thief... It was alright. But I've yet to be motivated to read further



8. Daughter of Smoke & Bone Trilogy By Laini Taylor
Not only have I not finished this series, but I have yet to actually finish Daughter of Smoke & Bone... Halfway through and I'm yet to get hooked at all unfortunately.


9. The Grisha Trilogy By Leigh Bardugo
I tried reading Shadow & Bone last year but didn't particularly enjoy it. I'm wanting to re-try it and give it another chance in the future though as I do own the whole series.


10. Under the Never Sky Trilogy By Veronica Rossi
Not finishing this series doesn't bother me too much. After finishing the first one, I wasn't blown away so if I don't get round to completing it, I wouldn't mind too much.





3 comments:

  1. ack! You MUST finish HP lol - so worth the read! :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to finish Divergent series too. It's the third book and I'm not really sure what to expect. Happy reading!
    my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aren't alone, I haven't finished HP yet either. Its on my list as well lol.

    ReplyDelete